Serving Dutchess County, NY & surrounding NY area
Wellness exams, grooming, and routine laboratory test services are available. Non-urgent problem exams are seen on a case-by-case basis. We have commonly used medications in stock to dispense at your pet’s appointment, and others not in stock can be specially ordered.
We also offer home euthanasia services, for peaceful passing of pets who are suffering.
- Birds – parrots, finches/canaries, chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, and others!
- Exotic pet mammals – such as rabbits and guinea pigs
- Small reptiles – such as bearded dragons, geckos and other lizards
- Inquire about other species not listed. We do not see dogs and cats.
House calls are appropriate for:
- wellness exams
- non-urgent problem exams
- grooming – nail, wing, beak trims
- husbandry consultations (discussion of your pet’s care)
- multi-pet households
- routine laboratory testing
- pets needing long-term medical treatments
- geriatric or highly stressed animals
- quality of life assessment and peaceful euthanasia for pets who are suffering
- owners that have difficulty transporting their pet
- nature centers and other facilities
Many diseases are best diagnosed and treated in a veterinary clinic setting. Animals that are ill may require intensive care that cannot be provided on an out-patient/house call basis. Additionally, any disease that requires radiographs (X-rays) or ultrasound for diagnosis will be best addressed at a veterinary clinic.