Serving Dutchess County, NY & surrounding area
Wellness exams, grooming, and routine laboratory test services are available. Non-urgent problem exams are seen on a case-by-case basis.
- Exotic pet mammals – such as rabbits and guinea pigs
- Small reptiles – such as bearded dragons, geckos and other lizards
- Inquire about other species not listed
House calls are appropriate for:
- wellness exams
- non-urgent problem exams
- grooming – nail, wing, beak trims
- husbandry consultations (discussion of your pet’s care)
- multi-pet households
- routine laboratory testing
- pets needing long-term medical treatments
- geriatric or highly stressed animals
- owners that have difficulty transporting their pet
- nature centers and other facilities
Many diseases are best diagnosed and treated in a veterinary clinic setting. Animals that are ill may require intensive care that cannot be provided on an out-patient/house call basis. Additionally, any disease that requires radiographs (X-rays) or ultrasound for diagnosis will be best addressed at a veterinary clinic.
This is not an emergency or urgent care service. If your pet is sick, please contact your local exotics animal hospital (see links page).